Roving Patrol Services
Here at The Guard Alliance Inc, we have a large fleet of roving patrol vehicles and a team of experienced security guards who can conduct periodic patrols of your entire facility. With more than two decades of collective experience in security guard patrol services. Our patrol team can customize a unique patrol plan to meet the needs of your property.
Our vehicle patrol services periodic and random monitoring, helping to:
- Deter vandalism, theft, and trespassers
- Detect and deal with emergencies and fires
- Provide rapid response to emergencies
- Notify fire and emergency services and local law enforcement of an emergency
In your research online, you will find many security companies providing vehicle patrol services; however, not all of them live up to their promises. At The Guard Alliance Inc, we always deliver on our word. Here are some of the reasons why you will not go wrong with us.
- Our vehicle security patrol services are available 24 hours, 7 days a week, and are fully customized to meet your unique needs. For each patrol job, you can choose the days, rounds, and approximate hours per round as per your needs.
- Our vehicle patrol frequency is determined by you.
- We have a large fleet of marked patrol vehicles that are ready to make visible rounds of your property in random patterns. All these vehicles feature emergency equipment and first aid kits, have low mileage, are GPS tracked, and are in excellent working condition.
- We have a team of experienced driver security guards who are ready and waiting to conduct periodic patrols of your entire facility.
- The Guard Alliance Inc. is bonded and licensed to operate in California for your peace of mind.
- We provide foot patrol throughout all common areas, including buildings, mechanical and storage rooms, front and backyards, corridors, and other areas specified in our action plan.
How Security Patrol Services Protect Your Property
When you chose our roving patrol services, we will first assess your property, check for critical vulnerabilities and areas of concern. We will then develop a plan of action tailor fit to your requirements. Your assignment will then be handed to our patrol division for scheduling. Our driver guards once on your property will park, get out of the vehicle to foot patrol the property for 15min. The guard will check all areas listed in the post order, making sure there are no trespassers, vandals or any other unauthorized subjects on the property. In case of an incident, the guard will remain on the property until the issue is solved. This includes calling and waiting for the police if necessary.
Benefits Of Security Patrol Services
Patrol services are a preventive measure to help deter criminals, theft, and fire hazards before they happen. They help avoid or reduce the expense, stress, and headache that come from these unfortunate events.
While an onsite full time security guard will provide a stronger coverage of your property; a roving patrol service is aa more cost-effective way to deter and remove transients and trespassers from your property
Try out our vehicle patrol services
Are you ready to try out vehicle patrol security services? Look no further than The Guard Alliance Inc. We can offer you facility patrolling, building checks, community safety patrol, alarm response, detection of trespassers, lockups, and many other services that can be discussed.
For further information about our vehicle patrol services or to request a free quote, feel free to call or chat with us today.
Making sure that no security threats disrupt either your business activity or your personal life is our job. No one does it better than our agency – which is a fact proven by decades of profound experience!
REQUEST A QUOTE